Sales and Marketing Module - Trading
Sales and marketing module is designed to give greater visibility into your sales and marketing processes as well as help you build a "Corporate memory" for each customer and contact.
24x7 ERP is specifically designed to help manage revenue and profits generation initiatives more effectively, enabling you to hold on to your existing customers as well as acquire new ones. Built with the needs of salespeople and marketers in mind. Sales and Marketing automation can help you improve sales efficiency and implement sales strategies to suit different markets, customers and prospects.
Features and Benefits
- Generates forms and reports regarding enquiry, quotation, order acceptance, order acceptance approval, stock reservation, store issue, delivery challans and invoice.
- Generates various invoices like rejection invoice, scrap invoice, spare invoice, commercial invoice, export invoice.
- Handles pre-sales and sales activities of the organization.
- Complete stock-to-dock tracking of sales order processing cycle.
- Sales Force Automation – Prospect tracking through various stages, detailed competitor products information location-wise, scheduling marketing executives’ visits, tracking expenses.
- Marketing surveys for estimating demand for various products to prepare an effective marketing strategy.
- Detailed Customers/ Business Partners/ Dealers database including bank details, TDS details, contact details and credit limit.
- Flexibility to define customer-specific prices for products and reference to customer part no.
- Handles multiple dispatch location for customers/dealers.
- Product Definition - up to 30 character user-defined product code, product category, group and subgroup for classification of product.
- Complete export documentation for export oriented companies.
- Excise details (chapter no. associated with excisable products).
- Enquiries from potential and existing customers.
- Quotations and amendments to quotations with complete history.
- Analyzing lost jobs.
- Different types of orders can be generated to suit varied needs of customers.
- Order entry for direct/scheduled/open/D3/sample orders with details for dealers, incentive % and competition.
- Order calculation based on price offered, discounts (line and total), excise, taxes, freight etc.
- Letter of credit details for association with sales orders.
- Order amendment history.
- Authorization of orders and invoices.
- Order scheduling over a period of time and tracking delivery schedule.
- Order tracking through status and transaction reports.
- Generation of production advice to plan for production based on sales orders.
- Order processing based on MRP
- Preparation of dispatch advice.
- Multiple dispatches against single sales order.
- Invoice generation with advance adjustments – sales voucher automatically generated in Finance.
- Tracking sales returns.
- Rejection invoice for rejections made against purchases with excise consideration.
- MIS for analyzing sales trends to project and forecast sales.
- Stock Transfer between warehouses for multi-location companies.
- Service invoice for services given to customers.
- Variance reports.
- Enables top view - consolidation of sales data for all child companies.
- CRM integration through Internet – posting enquiries and sales orders on web by customers. Importing the same into ERP after validations.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of new customers.
- The average sales per customer per year.
- Percentage of new customer = number of new customers / total customers.
- The number of customer complaints
- Total customer lost
- The life cycles of a customer
- The rate of profit / per shop
- Product selling
- Cost of sales force